- Check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 11 AM on the last day.
- Please note that our hotel has a “smoke-free” policy. Smoking is permitted only outside of the hotel building. If smoking is detected in your room, there will be an automatic charge of $200 charged to your stay for smoke removal.
- There is a 2 night minimum reservation required from June 1 to Labor Day, and on other selected weekends during the fall and winter months.
- We are sorry, but pets are not permitted.
- We do not have outdoor cooking facilities, but there are several nice parks close by for a picnic. The use of outdoor grills, on the grounds or on patios or decks, or the building of fires or the lighting of fireworks are not permitted on the premises.
- Please note that when you reserve again for the following year and the reservation is made during your current stay, we “lock-in” and honor this year’s rate for you.
- Our guest coin laundry is located on the 2nd floor of the hotel, with an entrance just to the left of the elevator door. Quarters are required to operate the washers and dryers. Detergent can be purchased at a dispenser in the laundry. Change can be obtained in the office on the first floor.
General Information Links
Traverse City Information
Bike Trails / Jogging Trails / Nature Trails